Air Vanuatu launches early bird deals for 2020 and extends winter getaway deals
Air Vanuatu, Vanuatu’s national carrier, has released super special fares for the beginning of 2020, departing from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
• Sydneysiders can fly to Port Vila, Vanuatu’s vibrant capital, from just $499 return
• Melbournians can fly direct to Port Vila, thanks to the recent launch of Air Vanuatu’s new direct service, from $569 return.
• Queenslanders can save on flights to Port Vila, from just $469 return.
Fares are available until 20 March 2020 and are valid for travel in February and March 2020.
Winter Special Extended
For those seeking to escape the cold, Air Vanuatu has also extended its current special winter getaway deals from Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne – now on sale until 30 August 2019 for travel until 30 May 2020.
Return fares include:
• Brisbane to Port Vila from $499 and Brisbane to Espiritu Santo from $479.
• Sydney to Port Vila from $599
• Melbourne to Port Vila from $649
Port Vila is Vanuatu’s vibrant capital and gateway to the island archipelago and stunning Espiritu Santo is the largest island in Vanuatu, known for the picturesque Champagne Beach.
Blackout dates apply and flights are subject to availability. For more information or to book visit www.airvanuatu.com or call 1300 780 737.
SOURCE: Air Vanuatu