Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours today launched its 2020 pre-release brochure for South East Asia river cruising with prices held at 2019 prices for booking made prior 30 June 2019. Book now to secure your guests their first choice on departure dates and suite categories at the best possible price.
As an added incentive for bookings made by 30 June, Scenic also launched a range of promotional offers including:
• Flights included on any Mekong journey of 13 days or longer or Myanmar journeys of 14 days or longer;
• Earlybird savings of up to $1,500 per couple when booking the 11 Day Luxury Mekong and Temple Discovery Cruise, or 11 Day Luxury Irrawaddy Cruise;
• 50% off the Single Supplement fare for the solo traveller on any suite on selected departures of 11 days or longer; and
• An additional Early Booking Discount of $400 per couple of any booking made by 30 June 2019.
The key itineraries include:
• 13 Day Treasures of the Mekong, Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap, starting from AUD$7,695pp.
Breathe in the essence of South East Asia during this enchanting journey from Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam to Siem Reap in Cambodia. After discovering the many riches of Ho Chi Minh City, a thriving metropolis filled with stories and adventures, you’ll spend the first night on board Scenic Spirit settling into the luxurious surrounds that will become like home. From the ancient hilltop pagoda of Wat Hanchey, where resplendent water views await, to the famous Silver Pagoda in Phnom Penh, Scenic will unveil a multitude of experiences that will allow you to appreciate the beguiling nature of this landscape, and let you become one with this magnificent waterway.
• 18 Day Journey along the Mekong, Ho Chi Minh City – Bangkok, starting from AUD$10,595pp. Exclusive to Scenic
For those who may have previously experienced South East Asia, this is a chance to delve deeper into the intriguing Mekong River. Along the way, you’ll uncover floating markets, seek out ancient artefacts and visit initiatives changing the lives of street kids forever. An awe-inspiring sunrise over Angkor Wat will create lasting memories of Cambodia before discovering the hidden gem that is Laos. Spend three nights in the spiritual capital of Luang Prabang before your flight to Bangkok.
• 11 Day Luxury Irrawaddy, Mandalay to Yangon. Starting from AUD$6,495pp
When all you want to do is cruise, simply relax and enjoy the perfect Irrawaddy River experience as you cruise in all-inclusive luxury on board the boutique Scenic Aura. Myanmar is a country few have had the opportunity to visit. Take your time discovering all the earthly delights that can be found sprinkled across this mystical land. Spend time in Sagaing mixing with local nuns and novices, cruise to Yandaba pottery village, wander the colonial streets of Salay, and stand agape at the sheer majesty of the Old Bagan temple complexes. Or, simply stay on board and make the most of your beautiful cabin, fantastic dining and host of facilities.
• 18 Day Mystical Myanmar from Yangon to Yangon. Starting from AUD$11,995pp
Myanmar’s many wonders are beloved by the people of this unique and mystical land. Jaw-dropping temples, delicate artwork and a transcendent spirituality are but a few of the many beautiful things you’ll encounter on this journey. Yangon is a truly lovely place to begin your travels. Spend time immersing yourself in the tapestry of cultures that live along the banks of the grand waterway, Inle Lake. Get in touch with your spiritual side in the ancient capital of Sagaing. Bagan will take your breath away with the sheer scope of its temple complexes and spending time amongst them is a moment you’ll always treasure.
For more information contact Scenic on 138 128 or visit scenic.com.au.