Celebrity Cruises has announced its 2020-21 deployment plans for North America, featuring a record number of destinations.
Travellers will have the opportunity to sail on newly modernised ships as the brand continues to invest in luxuriously redesigned accommodations, refreshing spaces, and custom experiences across its fleet as part of the Celebrity Revolution.
• Freshly from a multi-million dollar modernisation, Celebrity Summit will kick off her North American season of sailings with a completely new program. Summit will visit 19 destinations and seven countries – both marking new milestones – and bring travellers to Greenland for the first time, along with a Statue of Liberty experience. She’ll stay for more than 10 hours in port at a record 56 stops, docking in 39 of those ports for more than 12 hours.
• New ten-night cruises will start the summer, bringing travellers south to historic Charleston, South Carolina and Bermuda. Another seven-night itinerary to Bermuda will include a new stop in Newport, Rhode Island, and an up-close experience with the Statue of Liberty as the ship circles Liberty Island and sails out on her way to the pink sands of Bermuda.
• In August, Celebrity Summit will offer new opportunities to travel between North America and Europe with two, 14-night sailings from Cape Liberty to Dublin and then from Dublin to Boston. Travellers will experience new ports of Prins Christian Sund and Qaqortoq, Greenland, offering a once-in-a-lifetime experience to sail past floating icebergs and frolicking whales.
• Following these summer sailings, Celebrity Summit will settle in Boston, her new homeport, and offer 12-night Canada and New England itineraries for the northern hemisphere Autumn.
CELEBRITY ECLIPSE, MILLENNIUM, AND SOLSTICE
• Celebrity Eclipse, Celebrity Millennium and Celebrity Solstice will return to Alaska for the northern hemisphere summer. Together they will visit 12 Canadian and U.S. destinations and spend more time in these ports than ever before.
• Aboard the newly updated Celebrity Eclipse, travellers will sail seven-night, round-trip cruises from Vancouver and journey through the Inside Passage, visiting Icy Straight Point, Hubbard Glacier, Juneau, and Ketchikan. Adventurers can also book an in-depth Canadian Rockies Cruise tour and journey through the Rocky Mountains on a pre-or post-cruise land tour. Eclipse will also cruise up and down North America’s Pacific coast.
• Celebrity Millennium will offer two, seven-night Alaska itineraries – one northbound from Vancouver, British Columbia, the other southbound from Seward, Alaska. Both itineraries feature the Inside Passage and make visits to Ketchikan, Icy Straight Point, Juneau, Skagway, and Hubbard Glacier. Alaska Cruisetours are also available to explore the iconic Denali National Park in the heart of Alaska or travellers can choose an in-depth Canadian Rockies Cruise tour.
• The first Solstice Class ship to ever sail in Alaska, Celebrity Solstice offers seven-night, round-trip adventures from Seattle, bringing passengers to Ketchikan, Endicott Arms & Dawes Glacier, Juneau, Skagway, the Inside Passage, and Victoria, British Columbia.
To learn more about Celebrity’s 2020-21 deployment or to book a sailing, visit www.celebritycruises.com.au.
SOURCE: Celebrity Cruises