Holidays should be effortless from the start. That’s why Celebrity Cruises has announced a new approach to cruising called ‘Always Included,’ putting an end to confusing promotions, complicated add-ons and limited time offers. Starting 18th November, every Celebrity Cruises holiday will include Wi-Fi, drinks and service charges, simplifying the luxury holiday experience.
“Always Included” becomes the new standard rate for the luxurious experience offered on Celebrity’s award-winning ships and includes:
- Unlimited Drinks – Classic cocktails, wines by the glass, beer, sodas, specialty coffees and teas, juices and bottled water can be fully enjoyed without worrying about the tab.
- Unlimited WiFi – Free, always-on connection to social media, email and the web, allows guests to surf the net to their heart’s desire.
- Service Charges – Relax and enjoy the warm service delivered by Celebrity’s exceptional crew, knowing that the crew behind the superior service are also being taken care of.
For guests who want even more luxurious simplicity, Celebrity is offering the option to upgrade to one of two packages:
- ELEVATE takes the package to new heights with unlimited premium drinks and adds shore excursions up to $200 USD per person.
- INDULGE includes everything in the ELEVATE package and adds to it with unlimited streaming Wi-Fi and up to $400 USD per person in onboard credit to spend almost any way desired.
All guests in The Retreat – Celebrity’s unparalleled holiday concept featuring stunning all-suite accommodations and all-exclusive experiences including a private restaurant, lounge and sundeck, and a dedicated team of butlers and concierge staff – will receive the same amenities as the INDULGE package at no additional charge.
“Always Included” is the latest in a series of innovations available on Celebrity ships, including the recent transformation of the traditional cruise industry safety drill into a more personal digital experience, called Muster 2.0, that can be accessed by guests from any smart device or on a stateroom TV and completed at the guest’s leisure prior to the ship’s departure, providing more time to relax and ease into a wonderful getaway.
“Always Included” is available for all new bookings on any of Celebrity’s cruise offerings, excluding Galapagos holidays. As part of its new approach, Celebrity has also
SOURCE: Celebrity Cruises