Dreaming of travelling to new places is common these days and now destination seekers can turn their dreams into reality with holiday options to the best of Europe in 2022, featuring a myriad of cruise and cruisetour options from Princess Cruises.
On sale now, the cruise line awarded “Best Europe Itineraries” by the Women’s Choice Awards offers 178 departures on 70 unique itineraries to 114 destinations in 30 countries. The March through November 2022 Europe cruise season features five MedallionClass ships and includes the new Enchanted Princess sailing in the Baltic on Scandinavia & Russia voyages for the very first time.
Cruisers daydreaming about exploring hillside castles in the British Isles, ancient ruins of Italy, the Blue Lagoon in Iceland or the colorful architecture of St. Petersburg can find themselves immersed in these local cultures soaking up the iconic sites, savoring delicious meals and meeting the friendly locals. Destination highlights of the 2022 season include:
- Scandinavia & Russia: Experience the timeless beauty of the cities of the Baltic Sea or the top-rated medieval town of Tallinn, Estonia with the cruise line’s classic 11-day Scandinavia & Russia cruise (roundtrip from Copenhagen). This features an overnight stay with two full days in St. Petersburg where guests can discover the iconic architecture of landmarks including the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and Catherine Palace. With Princess guests can unpack once and visit seven countries along the way including Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Estonia and Germany. Ships sailing this region include the new Enchanted Princess, Sky Princess and Island Princess.
- Mediterranean: With cruises ranging from seven to 24 days, guests discover the beauty of the Adriatic and Aegean Seas, sailing from Barcelona, Athens, Rome or London (Southampton). From the mouthwatering cuisine and rich history of Italy, to the whimsical architecture of Spain and the pristine white-washed buildings of charming Greek villages, Sky Princess, Regal Princess and Island Princess offer voyages to fulfill destination dreams to various sought-after regions. In fact, Island Princess offers two 14-day voyages from Rome to explore not only the Mediterranean but also Israel to discover the sacred city of Jerusalem.
- British Isles: Princess guests delight in the heritage and hillside castles on eight- to 14-day cruises from London (Southampton). The rugged Scottish Highlands, welcoming pubs and the prehistoric wonder of Stonehenge are just some of the sites to see. And, guests sailing the 12-day British Isles itinerary experience the region’s lively nightlife with late-night stays in Dublin and Belfast. Guests also have the opportunity to experience the famous Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo festival at Edinburgh Castle. Ships cruising the British Isles include Crown Princess and Island Princess.
- Norway & Iceland: Searching for the mystical glow of the Northern Lights and following in the footsteps of the ancient Viking explorers can be discovered in Norway and Iceland. With cruises navigating through stunning Sognefjord enroute to Skjolden, stopping in Reykjavik for a dip in the rejuvenating waters of the Blue Lagoon. Itineraries to Greenland feature views of scenic fjords in Qaqortoq, storybook cottage sightings in Nuuk and strolls through the colourful fields of Nanortalik. Princess offers seven- to 14-day itineraries on Sky Princess and Island Princess.
- Grand Adventures & Transatlantics: For cruise lovers desiring a longer journey to revel in life at sea, travel across the Atlantic exploring ports from Iceland to Greece with charming cities in between is possible. These 14-to 28-day adventures offer guests the unique opportunity to get to know and experience countless activities on their cruise ship with leisurely sea days, as well as the destinations visited only a Transatlantic voyage can offer. All ships sailing to Europe in 2022 – Enchanted Princess, Sky Princess, Regal Princess, Crown Princess and Island Princess – offer itineraries.
- European Cruisetours: For those with more time to experience Europe, several cruises can be combined with a multi-night land tour to create the ultimate European cruisetour. Options include touring Venice and Rome, discovering the timeless beauty of Prague and Vienna, exploring the charming seaside towns of Spain or trekking the countryside of Ireland.
OceanMedallion Transforms the Cruise Experience
Onboard MedallionClass ships – the OceanMedallion wearable device transforms holidays by making the entire cruise experience effortless, delivering highly personalized service and enabling touchless interactive experiences and entertainment. Among enhancements, guests enjoy expedited boarding; on-demand food, beverage, retail and service delivery; keyless stateroom entry; contactless payment; friends and family locator; anywhere wagering; interactive games; and movies/live TV on the go.
Stay Connected with MedallionNe – the Best Wi-Fi at Sea
Princess MedallionClass ships also offer the best Wi-Fi at sea, MedallionNet, so guests can stay connected to the things and people they love and share holidaymemories with ease. MedallionNet offers unprecedented connectivity that’s fast, unlimited, reliable, and affordable so guests can stream favorite movies, shows, games and music; connect to favorite social media sites; and video chat from anywhere on the ship.
Princess MedallionClass ships also offer the best Wi-Fi at sea, MedallionNet, so guests can stay connected to the things and people they love and share holiday memories with ease. MedallionNet offers unprecedented connectivity that’s fast and reliable, so guests can stream favorite movies, shows, games and music; connect to favorite social media sites; and video chat from anywhere on the ship.
Princess past guests are eligible for a special promotion when they book early. The special promotion consists of a Captain’s Circle launch discount of up to $200 per person. Offer expires April 30, 2021.
Princess Cruises is currently enhancing health and safety protocols with input from global health leaders in light of COVID-19 and assessing how they may impact future itineraries. Actual offerings may vary from what is displayed in marketing materials. Click on the following links to stay updated on current Travel Advisories and Health & Safety protocols.
For more information, see a licensed travel agent; call 13 24 88 or visit www.princess.com. *Subject to availability, conditions apply.
SOURCE: Princess Cruises