There’s more to Norfolk Island. Get to know it better with our 3-day ‘Wellness’ itinerary!
Flying direct from Sydney or Brisbane with Air New Zealand, access the beautiful South Pacific destination: Norfolk Island.
Norfolk Island is open to Queensland visitors and is ready and waiting to welcome the rest of Australia and New Zealand very soon!
Norfolk Island is the perfect escape from a demanding world and you will feel the relaxed vibe the moment you step off the plane.
“Du miekhies, es sloewarn orn Norf’k”. Don’t hurry, Norfolk’s pace of life is slower.
Click HERE to download the itinerary.
Top 10 things to do
- Visit the Botanical gardens Discovery centre
- Marvel at the rock formations on a guided sea kayaking tour
- Rejuvenate with a relaxing massage or beauty treatment
- Participate in a Yoga or Tai Chi class
- Lose yourself in the hedge maze at Strawberry Fields
- Head out to Puppies Point and witness a stunning sunset
- Explore the island in a moke
- Norfolk is a Gold Level Dark Sky town, the night skies are amazing
- Enjoy nine holes of golf in the World Heritage site
- Join us for the country music
For more information on Norfolk Island contact your local travel agent or visit https://www.norfolkisland.com.au/
SOURCE: Norfolk Island