Evergreen launches new brochure – Egypt, Jordan and Israel 2020/21
Evergreen has launched its 2020/21 Egypt and Jordan brochure with a new extension to Israel.
“With a very positive reaction to the launch of our Egypt and Jordan product last year, we have extended our program in 2020/21 with the introduction of an Israel extension,” said Angus Crichton, Director Sales, Marketing and Product for Evergreen Cruises & Tours.
“We invite you to join us on a journey to Egypt, Jordan and Israel across four unique itineraries’ to unveil these magical destinations which for many have only been a dream. Unforgettable experiences await you in these exotic lands as we bring to life the people, landscapes, history, cultures and culinary delights to ensure the trip of a lifetime”.
• 10 Day Cairo & Ancient Egypt River Cruise starting from $4,275pp*
Discover Egypt and the bustling capital city Cairo where you can wander lively bazaars, try a traditional home-cooked meal and witness the grandeur of the Pyramids and The Great Sphinx of Giza.
• 15 Day Cairo to Amman & Ancient Egypt River Cruise starting from $6,695pp*
Embark on a truly memorable journey from Luxor to Aswan as you experience Egypt’s most spectacular sites from the chic surrounds of one of the largest and most stylish river ships on the Nile. Mövenpick MS Hamees is a comfortable and contemporary ship, encompassing a range of facilities including a swimming pool, reading room and sun deck with space to socialise.
• NEW 16 Day Tel Aviv to Cairo & Ancient Egypt River Cruise starting from $9.445pp*
• NEW 21 Day Tel Aviv to Amman & Ancient Egypt River Cruise starting from $12,415pp*
Unforgettable experiences await in the exotic lands of Egypt, Jordan & Israel. A colourful, vibrant and passionate culture will capture your imagination. Spectacular desert landscapes, great feats of archaeological wonder and Mother Nature’s sensational ability to create her own phenomenon. Israel offers breathtaking landscapes, the eerie stillness of the Dead Sea, the ancient walls and pathways of Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, and a complex and fascinating history.
Highlight of the 2020/21 Program:
• Cruise the Sea of Galilee with a local guide who will point out the many historical and spiritual sights during the cruise.
• Explore the city of Tel Aviv with a local guide, visiting the 4,000 year old Jaffa, the old world port dating back to Phoenician and Crusader times
• Evergreen’s signature “You’re Invited” program includes a visit to a local Cairo home where you will be welcomed for a cooking demonstration and dinner with a local Egyptian family
• Four night cruise from Luxor to Aswan on one of the largest and most stylish river ships on the Nile
• Hotel accommodation in handpicked high-end deluxe hotels and resorts
• Evergreen’s exceptional value inclusions: daily excursions, many meals, intra-tour flights, airport transfers, port charges and taxes, plus all tips and gratuities
To mark the release of the new program Evergreen is offering a range of special limited time Earlybird offers. Available until 31 January 2020, the Earlybird offers* include:
• Flights included on Egypt and Jordan cruise and tour programs of 15 days or longer OR Save up to $1,800pp/$3,600 per couple
• Save $700 per person when you book and deposit on any tour of 14 days or less
• Early Payment Discounts with savings of up to an additional $800 per couple
For bookings, please contact your local Evergreen Expert travel agent, visit www.evergreentours.com.au or call 1300 383 747.
SOURCE: Evergreen Cruises & Tours