The Top End is the perfect combination of cosmopolitan city and outback escape. Experience iconic national parks, waterfalls, ancient culture and unique wildlife and create memories that’ll last a lifetime. Visit Kakadu, Australia’s largest national park where you’ll find rugged landscapes, Aboriginal rock art sites, thundering waterfalls, lush wetlands and abundant wildlife. Gateway to the stunning Nitmiluk National Park, the Katherine region covers about 480,000 square kilometres. Katherine Gorge encompasses 13 ancient sandstone gorges and is the area’s major attraction.
- 2 NIGHTS at Cooinda Lodge in a Standard Room Queen Room with welcome drink voucher on arrival ★★★✩
- 90 MINUTE Yellow Water Cruise
- 2 NIGHTS at Nitmiluk Cabins in a 1 Bedroom Chalet ★★★
- 2 HOUR Nit Nit Dreaming 2 Gorge Cultural Cruise
- 3 NIGHTS at Mantra Pandanas Darwin in a Hotel Room City View ★★★★✩
- 8 DAYS AVIS car hire in a Toyota Corolla or similar+
For more details click HERE and to book contact your local travel agent.
SOURCE: Viva Holidays