Make 2020 the year your travel dreams come true with Azamara’s Free Double Upgrade on sailings to Europe.
Wake up to breathtaking ocean views in Greece. Enjoy a pint of Guinness at an Irish pub. Make pasta in Italy, learn to dance the Flamenco in Barcelona or discover Gothic castles in Londonderry. Discover a world of culture, adventure and exploration with Azamara’s immersive itineraries. What’s more, with the cruise line’s recent debut of the largest selection of pre- and post- voyage land programs in the cruising industry – a total of over 1,700 – guests can now dive even deeper into the heart of a destination, gaining first-class insider access beyond the reach of average tourist experiences.
Embark on the journey of a lifetime and enjoy a Verandah room for the price of an Interior, Verandah Plus for the price of an Oceanview, or a Club Continent Suite for the price of a Verandah.
Don’t miss the chance to upgrade your holiday to one you won’t forget. Some of Azamara’s life-changing itineraries include:
9-night Mediterranean Icons on Azamara Journey
• Club Verandah now from $5,009 per person, twin share*
• Departs from Piraeus, Greece on 12 May 2020
• Ports of call: Piraeus, Mykonos and Santorini in Greece, Giardini Naxos, Amalfi, Civitavecchia (Rome) and Livorno (Florence) in Italy and finishing in Barcelona in Spain.
9-Night Greece Intensive on Azamara Quest
• Club Verandah now from $4,789 per person, twin share*
• Departs from Piraeus, Greece on 23 April 2020
• Ports of call: Piraeus, Mykonos, Patmos, Santorini, Chania, Zakynthos and Corfu in Greece, Kotor in Montenegro, and finishing in Venice, Italy.
5-Night Grand Prix and Riviera Voyage on Azamara Journey
• Club Verandah now from $2,999 per person, twin share*
• Departs from Barcelona on 21 May 2020
• Ports of call: Barcelona in Spain, Marseille, Saint-Tropez, and Nice in France before returning to Barcelona.
12-Night Ireland Intensive Voyage on Azamara Pursuit
• Club Verandah now from $6,769 per person, twin share*
• Departs from Southampton on 24 May 2020
• Ports of call: Southampton in England, Dublin, Belfast, Londonderry, Donegal, Galway, Foynes, Cork, and Waterford in Ireland before returning to Southampton.
Please see www.azamara.com for more details for these sailings or call 1800 754 500. T&Cs apply.
*Terms and Conditions: Conditions apply and prices are subject to change. Offer is valid for new bookings made on select Azamara voyages, departing on or after April 5 2020. New bookings must be made between 1 September 2019 – 31 October 2019 (inclusive) in order to qualify for the offer. All rates are per person, based on double occupancy, cruise only, in Australian Dollars, and subject to availability. For full terms and conditions, visit: www.azamara.com.