Craving an extended holiday to relax and recharge? Royal Caribbean is offering Quantum of the Seas, Brilliance of the Seas and Ovation of the Seas transpacific sailings from Hawaii to Brisbane and Sydney.
A transpacific sailing is a great value way to cruise, allowing travellers to explore multiple destinations in one trip (while unpacking only once!).
With last chance deals for October 2023 cruises now available, sail the seas and discover the diverse cultures of Hawaii, the South Pacific, New Zealand and Australiaon one of Royal Caribbean’s game-changing Quantum Class ships or one of its elegant Radiance Class ships.
On a longer and leisurely sailing, guests will find endless opportunities to make the most of every moment – like indulging at the Vitality Spa, dining at Tuscan inspired Jamie’s Italian, or enjoying the Broadway style theatre shows, with plenty of ways to unwind in the sun in between. Travellers will witness breathtaking seascapes and sunsets, exploring multiple destinations in one trip while unpacking only once!
October Transpacific Sailings
- Quantum of the Seas – Cruising from Honolulu to Brisbane
- Queensland’s game-changing ship Quantum of the Seas departs from Honolulu on 10 October 2023 for 17-nights from $999 per person for an interior cabin. Travellers can discover the untouched beauty of Papeete, Tahiti and Moorea, Raiatea; French Polynesia as well as Port Vila, Vanuatu before making their way to Brisbane.
- Ovation of the Seas – Cruising from Honolulu to Sydney
- Ovation of the Seas, one of the region’s most tech-forward ships, is offering an 18-night sailing departing from Honolulu on 15 October 2023 from $1,499 per person for an interior cabin. Ovation will visit Papeete, Tahiti and MooreaandRaiatea; French Polynesia as well as Auckland and Bay of Islands; New Zealand before arriving in Sydney.
- Brilliance of the Seas – Cruising from Honolulu to Sydney
- Brilliance of the Seas is making a guest appearance in Australia this season, offering a 17-night Transpacific sailing experience departing from Honolulu on 04 October 2023 from $1,399 per person for an interior cabin. Brilliance will visit Papeete, Tahiti and Moorea and Raiatea; French Polynesia as well as Auckland and Bay of Islands; New Zealand before arriving in Sydney.
More details on Royal Caribbean’s transpacific sailings are available on the Royal Caribbean website.
Terms and conditions: *Price is per person, cruise only, applies to selected sailing, lowest available fare stateroom category, based on double-occupancy, reflects any promotional savings, and is subject to change and availability until booked.
SOURCE: Royal Caribbean