Last chance to save up to $5,000 per couple on future journeys with Viking, including generous flight credits and backed by Viking’s Risk-Free Guarantee, allowing customers the freedom to change their plans up to 24 hours before departure – the most flexible policy of any cruise line. A vast selection of ocean, river and expedition voyages departing in 2021, 2022 and 2023 are included in the Journeys Worth Planning offers, which end 31 July 2020.
River cruises include:
- Save up to $2,400 per couple on Viking’s 8-day Lyon & Provence cruise in the South of France, from Avignon to Lyon or v.v. Priced from $3,495 pp including up to $1,000 in flight credits. Departs 1 November 2022.
- Save up to $1,400 per couple on Viking’s 15-day Mississippi River cruise, sailing the length of America’s Great River from New Orleans, Louisiana to St Paul, Minnesota or v.v. Priced from $16,995 pp. Departs 24 June 2023.
- Save up to $5,000 per couple on Viking’s 23-day European Sojourn from Amsterdam to Bucharest or v.v. via Budapest. Priced from $9,995 pp including up to $3,600 in flight credits. Departs 19 October 2021.
Ocean voyages include:
- Save up to $1,900 per couple on Viking’s 15-day Viking Homelands Northern Europe voyage from Stockholm to Bergen or v.v, via Russia, Estonia, Finland, Poland, Germany and Denmark. Priced from $8,745 pp. Departs 6 May 2022.
- Save up to $1,900 per couple on Viking’s 15-day Australia & New Zealand cruise from Sydney to Auckland or v.v, including calls to Hobart, Napier, Wellington, Dunedin, Christchurch and Rotorua. Priced from $8,745 pp. Departs 27 December 2021.
For additional information, visit your local travel agent, vikingcruises.com.au or phone Viking on 138 747 (AU) / 0800 447 913 (NZ).
SOURCE: Viking Cruises