Limited availability for Oceania Cruises’ South Pacific sailing with celebrity host, Ian Healy
Dream Maker Travel and Oceania Cruises’ partner for unique 15-Day Tahiti Fly and Cruise Holiday Tour
Oceania Cruises, the world’s leading culinary and destination-focussed cruise line, in partnership with Dream Maker Travel has a small number of staterooms still available for a special fully escorted 15-Day Tahiti Fly & Cruise Holiday Tour, where guests will be joined by celebrity host and renowned former Australian cricketer, Ian Healy.
“Oceania Cruises is excited to be offering this once-in-a-lifetime holiday experience in conjunction with Dream Maker Travel, where guests can enjoy a bespoke cruise experience in Tahiti in April 2020 hosted by sporting legend Ian Healy,” said Jason Worth, Vice President, General Manager, Oceania Cruises, Australia and New Zealand. “This special cruise has already been overwhelmingly popular, with a limited number of berths remaining for this incredible voyage.”
“Special offerings for this sailing include Daily Dream Maker Drinks with Ian, a ‘Have a Chat with Heals’ special event, where guests can interact with Ian and ask all their burning questions, plus guests also have the opportunity to dine with Ian as a group, making this something that will be truly unique and memorable for sports fans,” added Jason.
Departing Brisbane on Thursday 2nd April 2020, guests will fly with Air New Zealand to Auckland, where they’ll enjoy an overnight stay before flying to scenic Papeete – the gateway of the stunning South Pacific. They will then experience an evening at picturesque Papeete, before embarking on Oceania Cruise’s Regatta for a stellar 10-night cruise taking in breathtaking ports including Moorea, Fakarava and Bora Bora before heading back to Brisbane via Auckland at the conclusion of the voyage.
This 15-day holiday package includes:
- Join celebrity hosts Ian & Helen Healy, Dream Maker escort Hilary, and professional photographer Fiona Ayers
- Return Economy Class Airfares with Air New Zealand (flight upgrades available)
- Brisbane – Auckland – Papeete/Auckland – Brisbane (based on availability at time of Booking)
- 1-night Hotel Accommodation with Buffet Breakfast Mercure Grand Auckland (4-star hotel)
- Return Airport Transfers in Auckland
- All Transfers in Papeete
- Two-nights Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Papeete with Buffet Breakfast,
- 10-Nights Oceania Regatta Cruise Deluxe Ocean View Window Stateroom (cabin upgrades available)
- Group Coach Transfer from Ship to Papeete Airport
- One-night Auckland Airport Novotel Hotel with Breakfast on way home
- Pre-paid gratuities and wifi onboard Regatta
Guests booking this itinerary can also take advantage of Oceania Cruises’ exclusive OLife Ultimate offer*, with Free internet, six free shore excursions, a free house beverage package and up-to US$600 shipboard credit, available on Window or Balcony rooms.
Prices for this exciting Fly and Cruise Holiday Tour starts at AU$8,198 per person twin share for a Deluxe Ocean View Window Stateroom (Category 2) (cabin and flight upgrades available).
To learn more about this unique sailing call Oceania Cruises on 1300 355 200 (AU), 0800 625 691 (NZ) and quote ‘Ian Healy’ or contact Dream Maker Travel on +61 (07) 3343 5422 or visit https://dreammakertravel.com.au/tahiti-oceania-2020
*Please find OLife Ultimate terms and conditions here.
SOURCE: Oceania Cruises