With restrictions lifting on domestic travel, Marriott International have launched new Staycation Packages across their Australian, New Zealand and Pacific Island Hotels.
Marriott International is encouraging travellers to rediscover their surroundings from a different angle, with a selection of themed staycation offers ranging from romantic getaways to family experiences.
Properties across Marriott International’s family of brands including Sheraton, Westin, W Hotels, The Ritz-Carlton, Four Points, and more will offer the packages to encourage travellers to reconnect, explore and book with confidence.
“As restrictions across Australia and the Pacific start to ease, it is vitally important we encourage local travel to rejuvenate industries so adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. We hope our campaign entices our customers to start moving once again.” says Sean Hunt, Area Vice President, Australia, New Zealand and Pacific, Marriott International.
Marriot’s Staycation Packages will offer travellers the choice of six packages across select hotels in Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Islands:
- Free Breakfast Staycations – Enjoy a delicious breakfast for 2 adults and children under 12 from $119
- Romantic Staycations – Break the isolation with a romantic retreat including exclusive dining options from $199
- Wine & Dine – Stay and delight your taste buds with a selection of fishes made only with local produce at our signature restaurants from $175
- Kids Eat Free – Treat your kids to a staycation to remember with dining options included. Soak up the sunshine and make memories with your family from $199
- Golf Escape – Book a golf experience at Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Port Douglas and enjoy the warmth of tropical Queensland from $279
- Spa & Relaxation – Stay in deluxe accommodation and receive a relaxing spa treatment from $369
For more information, on participating hotels and packages visit contact your local travel agent or visit their Staycation Packages by Marriott Bonvoy site.
SOURCE: Marriot International