Norwegian Cruise Line has just released its latest Hawai`i 2019-2022 and Australia, New Zealand, Asia & South Pacific 2019-2020 Cruising Guides. Each showcases Norwegian’s raft of cruise itineraries and unique product selling points for that region.
Norwegian’s 2019-2022 Hawai`i Cruising Guide features information on Pride of America’s award winning seven-day roundtrip cruise from Honolulu – Voted Best Hawaii Itinerary 13 years in a row by Porthole Cruise Magazine.
The brochure features Pride of America departures from March 2019 – April 2022 and is a must-read for anyone wanting to visit the Aloha State – with Norwegian being the only cruise line visiting four islands in seven days.
Norwegian’s new Australia, New Zealand, Asia & South Pacific Cruising Guide features an array of exciting itineraries departing from November 2019 – December 2020.
Guests will be able to take in mesmerising local destinations in Australia and New Zealand including Milford Sound, Bay of Islands, Eden and Burnie from aboard the recently refurbished Norwegian Jewel.
Asia itineraries aboard Norwegian Spirit and Norwegian Jade departing from November 2019 – April 2020 are also featured and include exotic ports such as Colombo, Phuket, Langkawi and Penang, to name but a few.
Highlights for the Hawaii Cruising Guide include:
Pride of America:
- Pride of America is the only ship offering an itinerary taking in four Hawaiian islands in seven days. Norwegian guests also enjoy overnight stays in breathtaking Maui and Kaua’i, as well as having more time to explore with nearly 100 hours ashore and no sea days. Norwegian’s newly enhanced Free at Sea program sees free beverage and Wi-Fi packages now available on Hawai’i sailings for the first time– providing guests access to an exciting, all-inclusive island getaway experience.
Highlights for the Australia, New Zealand, Asia & South Pacific Cruising Guide include:
- The recently refurbished Norwegian Jewel will be returning to local waters from November 2019 for her third AUNZ sailing season where she will be undertaking multiple Sydney to Auckland itineraries such as a 12-Day Australia and New Zealand from Sydney itinerary departing on 23 January 2020 from which she will visit iconic ports such as Sydney, Melbourne, Napier and Auckland.
- The Cruising Guide also features a 17 Day South Pacific from Papeete itinerary for Norwegian Jewel, embarking on 14 November 2019 and calling into incredible ports such as Papeete, Bora Bora, Port Vila and Noumea.
- Norwegian Jade brings guests the chance to experience some of the best Southeast Asia highlights with her 7 Day Southeast Asia from Hong Kong itinerary departing on 30 January 2020 taking in some of the region’s landmark ports such as Hong Kong, Ha Long Bay and Ho Chi Minh City.
- For travellers seeking a more immersive experience, Norwegian Jade’s 11 Day Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia from Singapore departing 6 Feb 2020 is a must for ticking off bucket-list Asia ports with an overnight in Bangkok, as well as stops in Ho Chi Minh City, Sihanoukville and Ha Long Bay, to name but a few.
Please click on the links below to browse and download Norwegian Cruise Line’s Hawai`i and Asia Pacific brochures:
Hawaii 2019 – 2022 brochure – www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/ncl/hawaiicruisingguide_2019-2022.
Australia, New Zealand, Asia and South Pacific 2019-2020 brochure –www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/ncl/asiaaunzcruisingguide_2019-2020.
For further information on Norwegian Cruise Line visit www.ncl.com and contact us in Australia on 1300 255 200 or in New Zealand on 0800 969 283.
SOURCE: Norwegian Cruise Line