Norwegian Cruise Line releases Worldwide Cruising Guide for 2018 – 2020
Norwegian Cruise Line has just launched its latest Worldwide Cruising Guide – featuring recently released 2019 and 2020 cruise itineraries, fleetwide upgrades and information on unique product selling points.
The Worldwide Cruising Guide features insights into the breadth of Norwegian’s onboard experience – highlighting the variety of dining, entertainment and accommodation options as well as Norwegian’s unique flexibility of cruising. It features inspiring images of the ports guests can explore across Hawaii, Europe, Alaska, Asia, Australia, New Zealand and beyond, coupled with detailed itineraries to assist with trip planning.
Highlights for the 2019 season featured in the Guide include:
- Two of Norwegian’s newest vessels, Norwegian Bliss and Norwegian Joy, will offer numerous Alaskan itineraries departing from Seattle – making Norwegian’s the youngest fleet to sail in the region
- New Alaska cruise tour options
- Six award-winning ships will sail Europe in 2019 to destinations including Iceland, St Petersburg, Norway, Greek Isles and more
Australia and New Zealand
- Norwegian Jewel will return for a third season to Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific
- Guests can enjoy stellar itineraries through Hawaii, Papeete and Bora Bora as Norwegian Jewel makes her way back to Australia in November 2019
- Norwegian Jewel will cruise Southeast Asia departing from Singapore, Hong Kong and Tokyo beginning in late – 2018
Please click on the link below to browse and download NCL’s Worldwide Cruising Guide 2018 – 2020.
For further information on Norwegian Cruise Line visit www.ncl.com; contact us in Australia on 1300 255 200 or in New Zealand on 0800 969 283.
SOURCE: Norwegian Cruise Line