Oceania Cruises, the world’s leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line unveiled its new 2020-2021 Tropics & Exotics Collection of itineraries which are now open for sale.
“This new collection of itineraries unveils iconic ports of call and offers a wealth of opportunities to explore corners of the globe nearly untouched by tourism, and with the debut of our re-inspired fleet of ships, the journey is just as rewarding as the destination,” stated Bob Binder, President and CEO of Oceania Cruises.
2020-2021 Tropics & Exotics Collection Highlights
• 85 itineraries, 69 of them entirely new, including 13 new voyages to Asia & Africa, 8 new voyages to South America, 8 new sailings to the South Pacific, Australia & New Zealand, 7 new Transoceanic journeys, and an extraordinary 31 new voyages to the Caribbean, the Panama Canal & Mexico.
• A dozen new ports of call that reveal a fascinating mosaic of cultures, such as Cuba’s unspoiled Isla de la Juventud, Japan’s traditional seaside town of Miyako, the compelling Indonesian melting pot of Surabaya, and New Zealand’s remote port of Whangarei.
• Explore the treasures of once-forbidden Cuba with two dozen all-encompassing voyages to the island, most of which feature overnights in iconic Havana and many delve into the lesser-known corners of the country with calls in Cienfuegos and Santiago de Cuba.
• From stunning Hokkaido, the northernmost main island in Japan, to the Tasmanian city of Burnie, travellers can choose from an expanded selection of intriguing ports in Asia and Australia.
New Ports of Call
• Bali (Celukan Bawang), Indonesia
• Isla De La Juventud, Cuba
• Maceió, Brazil
• Miyako, Japan
• Mooloolaba, Australia
• Muroran (Hokkaido), Japan
• Port Lincoln, Australia
• Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
• Sendai, Japan
• Surabaya, Indonesia
• Tôlanaro (Fort Dauphin), Madagascar
• Whangarei, New Zealand
A Better Than New Fleet
Whether travellers are sailing with Oceania Cruises for the first time, or consider the Regatta, Insignia, Nautica and Sirena to be their second homes at sea, they are certain to be exhilarated by the tasteful and thoughtful US$100 million stem to stern transformation of our beloved ships. As a key pillar of our OceaniaNEXT initiative, the Re-Inspiration has introduced a brilliant array of new custom furnishings and designer fabrics to each ship, all infused with inviting hues that evoke the heavens and the ocean. Embracing the residential feel of the public spaces, every stateroom and suite is entirely new, maximising your comfort and pampering you with unexpected luxuries. Our deft touch even extends to the Marina and Riviera, which boast sophisticated new surprises of their own. Although OceaniaNEXT is an ambitious and sweeping enhancement of the guest experience, our award-winning staff remains the jewel in our crown, always on hand to deliver the most inspired service.
For more information click to visit Oceania Cruises online, view a brochure, contact your travel agent or call Oceania Cruises on 1300 355 200 (AU), 0800 625 691 (NZ).
SOURCE: Oceania Cruises