In celebration of the arrival of spring, Otahuna Lodge, New Zealand’s most historic luxury lodge, invites guests to celebrate the change of season with its exceptional showcase of springtime magic.
For well over a century, the fabled daffodil fields at Otahuna have signalled the arrival of spring in Canterbury, upholding one of New Zealand’s most storied gardens. To coincide with the picture-perfect seasonal change, Otahuna Lodge has launched a special Daffodil Season package through 15 August 2021 to 15 September 2021.
From $1725 per night (incl. GST) for a minimum of 2 nights, Otahuna Lodge’s Daffodil Season special offer allows guests to enjoy the following inclusions:
- Double occupancy accommodation in one of Otahuna’s 5 luxurious Suites
- Complimentary upgrade to a Master Suite per availability at time of arrival
- Pre-dinner drinks with canapés each evening
- An exquisite 4-course, set menu dinner each evening
- One bottle of premium NZ wine from the Lodge Cellar (for every two guests) each evening
- Full cooked breakfast each morning
- A picnic lunch with one bottle of premium New Zealand Wine to be enjoyed once during your stay
- A private, guided tour of Otahuna’s 30 acres of historic gardens and fabled daffodil field
- A complimentary copy of For the Love of a Place: The Stories and Cuisine of Otahuna
Located 30 minutes from Christchurch, Otahuna Lodge is perfectly positioned to explore the majestic wonders of the area including the picturesque Banks Peninsula, the city of Christchurch, and the greater Canterbury region.
Regarded as the best example of Queen Anne architecture in Australasia, the property’s distinctive features such as a hand-carved Kauri staircase, Rimu panelling, original lead lights and fifteen, working wood-burning fireplaces have brought Otahuna Lodge the honour of a Category 1 “icon” listing with the New Zealand Historic Places Trust.
Globally renowned for its remarkable architecture, award-winning gardens and sophisticated cuisine, Otahuna Lodge is set in pastoral surroundings against the fluted cone of an ancient volcano, it is a beguiling Victorian mansion that offers its guests a unique sense of wonder and discovery.
For more information and bookings visit: www.otahuna.co.nz.
SOURCE: Otahuna Lodge