Paul Gauguin Cruises, operator of the highest-rated and longest continually sailing luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific, the m/s Paul Gauguin, is offering a pre-Christmas/New Year season special 14-night cruise of the Marquesas, Tuamotus and Society Islands.
The exciting 14-night Marquesas, Tuamotus & Society Islands itinerary features visits to Fakarava, Fatu Hiva, Hiva Oa, Tahuata, Nuku Hiva, Huahine, Bora Bora, Taha’a, Moorea, and Papeete, Tahiti.
The voyage departs Papeete on 21 November 2020.
Price: from US$6,340 pp*
The Marquesas Islands are among the best diving spots in the world. The Gauguin offers the opportunity to explore the underwater world of the Marquesas, as there are no dive centres in these remote, pristine islands.
Stroll the beautiful beaches of the remote island of Fakarava, a sanctuary for rarebirds, plants, and crustaceans—and a paradise for nature lovers.
Step back in history on the island of Hiva Oa, the burial place of artist Paul Gauguin and home of the largest stone sculptures in the Marquesas, considered to be linked to the famous tikis of Easter Island.
Spend a relaxing day on Motu Mahana, Paul Gauguin Cruises’ own private islet, complete with sugar white beaches, swaying palm trees, a barbecue lunch, drinks served in coconuts, and a floating lagoon bar.
In Bora Bora, spend time at the line’s exclusive beach, enjoying snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboarding, volleyball, and stunning views of Mount Otemanu.
• Cruise aboard the luxurious 332-guest m/s Paul Gauguin
• All shipboard meals with the choice of three open-seating dining venues (at no charge)
• Complimentary 24-hour room service
• All shipboard amenities, activities and entertainment
• All onboard gratuities
• Mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water
• Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, soft drinks, bottled water and hot beverages served throughout the ship
• In-suite bar setup and butler service in categories B and above
• Onboard marina featuring complimentary paddleboarding and kayaking (in select ports and from destination beaches)
• Complimentary use of our exclusive, private white sand beach in Bora Bora, with bar service, volleyball and snorkelling
• Complimentary day on our private islet, Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha’a, featuring snorkelling, watersports, barbecue with full bar service, and Polynesian hospitality
SOURCE: Paul Gauguin Cruises