Scenic’s Australian earlybird offers end soon
There are only three weeks remaining to take advantage of the fantastic Earlybird offers on Scenic’s 2020/21 Australia program, which ends 30 March 2020. Support our regional destinations with these great domestic offers.
- Flights included on the 23 Day Treasures of the West Coast – a saving of up to $1,365* per couple
- Companion Flights Included when booking the 13 Day Top End and Kimberley Spectacular, 13 Day South Western Tapestry or 21 Day Territory Explorer and The Kimberley – a saving of up to $930* per couple
- Earlybird savings of up to $1000* per couple for bookings on land journeys of 8 days or more
Key Itineraries include:
- 23 Day Treasures of the West Coast, Darwin to Perth, starting from $11,995pp with flights included. New for 2020 is a visit to the Carnarvon Space and Technology Museum, billed as Carnarvon’s Number One tourist attraction.
- 13 Day Top End and Kimberley Spectacular, Darwin to Broome, starting from $7,345pp with companion flights included. Includes a dinner cruise under the stars on the stunning Katherine Gorge.
- NEW for 2020 24 Day West Coast Discovery, Perth to Broome from $18,295pp including a Broome to Darwin cruise on board Coral Adventurer and two nights in Kalbarri with a visit to the new Kalbarri Sky Walk.
- Exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences including meeting a traditional owner under the remarkable Boab prison tree at Derby, a dinner cruise on the stunning Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge under a canopy of stars, a visit to Lake Ballard and the largest outdoor art installation in Australia, or the incredible “Field of Light” installation at Uluru.
- Handpicked hotels and lodges in beautiful locations such as Emma Gorge Resort in El Questro Western Australia, Freycinet Lodge in Tasmania, or Ikara Safari Camp in the Bungle Bungles, WA.
For more information call Scenic on 138 128 or visit scenic.com.au.