Evergreen Cruises & Tours has launched a new campaign to promote its shorter length tours on the rivers of Europe.
“We recognise that not everyone has the luxury of several weeks to spend on a river cruise. Others simply want the flexibility to build their European journey around their dream river cruise”, said Angus Crichton, Evergreen’s Director of Sales, Marketing & Product. “Our short but sweet campaign showcases Evergreen’s great value shorter itineraries which enable guests to custom design their holiday experience using our eight or nine days river cruises as a base”.
As always, Evergreen’s exceptional value inclusions are standard: all meals with complimentary wine and beer with lunch and dinner while cruising, Wi-Fi, all tipping and gratuities, port taxes and charges plus airport transfers.
Best value offers include:
8 Day Jewels of the Rhine river cruise, Amsterdam to Zurich
Architecture, history and natural wonders are the key highlight of this journey along the magnificent Rhine, beginning with the characterful Dutch capital and cruising through Cologne to Koblenz and the mysterious Black Forest.
- Take a glass top canal boat cruise in Amsterdam
- Visit Ehrenbreitstein Fortress in Koblenz overlooking the Rhine Valley
- Cruise the Rhine Gorge including 21 medieval castles
- Visit a typical Black Forest Village
- Enjoy a tasting of the famous Black Forest gateau in the Black Forest
From $3,385pp*, a saving up of to $2,000 per couple*
9 Day Enchantment of Eastern Europe river cruise, Bucharest to Budapest
As the final stretch of the Danube weaves its way through the heart of Eastern Europe, meet locals in their home and enjoy tours of Osijek and Belgrade, and marvel at the majesty of the Iron Gate.
- Sail through the Iron Gates & visit the medieval Baba Vida Fortress
- Enjoy wine tasting at a local vineyard in Vidin, Bulgaria
- Visit a local Puszta Horse Farm and enjoy a performance in Hungary
- Tour Fortress Kalemegdan in Serbia’s vibrant capital, Belgrade
- Join a local Croatian family for a traditional home hosted lunch
From $4,370pp*, a saving up of up $1,800 per couple*
8 Day Delights of the Danube river cruise, Munich to Budapest
An unforgettable cruise down the iconic Danube from Germany to Hungary. Diver the secrets of these regions and discover the magnificence of yesteryear.
- Tour Benedictine Abbey, seeing Austria’s Italian baroque architecture
- Walk through Passau’s narrow alleys & see the hilltop Oberhaus Fortress
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour to Town Hall, Mirbach Palace & Gothic Cathedral of St. Martin in Bratislava
From $3,875pp*, a saving up of up $1,800 per couple*
For bookings, please contact your local Evergreen Expert travel agent, visit https://www.evergreentours.com.au or call 1300 383 747.
SOURCE: Evergreen Cruises & Tours