So Sofitel Singapore offers so tempting price for stay and dine
Singapore luxury stays are on sale, and you can snap up this deal now and travel till June 30, 2020. Stand poolside where Australian Bachelorette Georgia Love declared her undying love for Lee Elliot in 2016, drink in the Karl Lagerfeld inspiration, and stay in the heart of Singapore’s bustling CBD.
Deal: Wow factor – stay & dine package for 2 people under SG$300
Price: Priced from SG$298 package (including taxes) per room per night
Overview: Celebrate a birthday, anniversary, steal some alone time with your better half or sneak away for a weekend to Singapore, with an Oh-SO-Cosy Stay.
SO is the perfect escape for those seeking luxury and convenience, under one roof. Savour International delights at Xperience Restaurant, a signature cocktail at the Lobby Lounge, or escape the bustling CBD at 1927 Rooftop Pool and Bar, an urban oasis hidden atop the iconic heritage building.
- Overnight Accommodation in a SO Cosy Room
- Complimentary Breakfast for 2 at Xperience Restaurant
- Complimentary Bottle of Prosecco
- Room Upgrade to SO Urban (subject to availability)
- $80 F&B Credit at Xperience, 1927 or In room dining (or for those thrill-seekers, redeem for dinner at The Cliff at Sofitel Sentosa with 1-way transfer from SO)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- In-room Private Bar stocked with complimentary local snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
Travel dates: Valid from travel between now and 30 June 2020.
Book By: On sale now until 27 June 2020, unless sold out prior.
SOURCE: Sofitel Singapore