Think Viking sale starts now
Viking has launched a fly/cruise sale on a selection of the line’s most enriching ocean and river cruise itineraries, specifically designed for travellers seeking a deeper understanding of the world’s most intriguing destinations.
The Think Viking Fly & Cruise Sale represents fantastic value for thinking travellers, including free business and economy flights as well as companion air offers, delivering savings of up to $6,000 per couple*.
Known as ‘The Thinking Person’s Cruise®’, Viking is destination focused, culturally enriching and carefully curated. Itineraries are developed with curious, experienced travellers in mind. Once onboard, every detail of Viking’s ships is designed to enhance and enrich the travel experience, so that guests can deeply understand and connect to the destinations they visit.
“What we don’t include is just as important as what we do. When guests cruise with us, they won’t find any children, but they will be wowed by our resident historian and guest lecturers as they enlighten guests about the destinations they’re visiting,” said Michelle Black, Viking’s Managing Director ANZ.
Instead of casinos and art auctions, Viking offers a library that has been expertly curated by Heywood Hill of Mayfair, London and one of the largest collections of original art by Edvard Munch outside of Oslo.
“With Viking, you won’t find a cruise experience that’s for everyone, and that’s precisely the point. If your seeking a different type of cruise experience, we encourage you to think Viking,” she concluded.
Some of Viking’s most popular voyages are included in the offer, designed for culturally curious travellers. Highlights include:
• 15-day Viking Homelands voyage from Stockholm to Bergen or v.v., priced from $9,995 pp twin share, including free return flights to Europe for one guest
• 15-day Into the Midnight Sun cruise from London to Bergen or v.v., priced from $9,995 pp twin share, including free return flights to Europe for one guest
• 13-day Mediterranean Odyssey from Barcelona to Venice or v.v., priced from $7,895 pp twin share, including free return flights to Europe for one guest
• 15-day Grand European Cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam or v.v., priced from $5,995 pp twin share, including free return flights to Europe for two guests
• 13-day Waterways of the Tsars voyage from Moscow to St Petersburg or v.v., priced from $7,995 pp twin share, including free return flights to Russia for two guests
• 8-day Rhine Getaway from Amsterdam to Basel or v.v., priced from $3,495 pp twin share, plus free return flights to Europe for one guest
Offers available on all new bookings made between 1 September and 30 November 2019, unless sold out prior. Terms and conditions apply.
For additional information, contact Viking Cruises at 138 747 (AU) or 0800 447 913 (New Zealand) or visit vikingcruises.com.au.
SOURCE: Viking Cruises