Thinking cruise? Think Viking information sessions
Viking has announced a vast array of new destinations for its second round of complimentary information sessions for 2019, Think Viking Information Sessions, including Sutherland Shire and Manly in NSW, Mornington Peninsula and Ballarat in VIC, and Toowoomba and the Gold Coast in QLD.
Launching in Darwin, NT on 27 August 2019, these one-hour showcase events are designed for travellers who haven’t cruised with Viking previously and are interested in discovering the style of cruising that the award-winning small-ship cruise line offers, as well as the destinations that Viking visits.
Plus, a $1,000 Viking travel voucher is up for grabs at each location for one lucky guest, as well as special booking offers available for those who attend on the day.
Viking experts will be on hand to provide an in-depth look at why Viking has earned the title of ‘the thinking person’s cruise’, with its cultural curriculum that extends right from pre-departure, onboard and of course, to the line’s immersive shore excursion program.
“Our Think Viking Information Sessions are the perfect opportunity to find out why we’re known as ‘the thinking person’s cruise”, said Keira Smith, Viking’s National Sales Manager.
“We know that the modern traveller is looking for more than highlights and sights; they are seeking to immerse themselves in a destination through culture, literature, history, arts and cuisine. Viking has been created for curious, experienced travellers. We pride ourselves on being destination focused, culturally enriching and carefully curated,” she continued.
“We welcome guests to join us and learn more about what makes us different – on the rivers, seas and oceans. Be sure to RSVP to secure your place,” she concluded.
Think Viking Information Sessions will run from 27 August to 16 October 2019. Each session will run for approximately one hour, and there are multiple time slots for each location, depending on the area of interest of the guest. All guests will be treated to light refreshments.
RSVPs are essential – Click here to secure your place.
• SUTHERLAND SHIRE, NSW: 3 September, Doltone House, Sylvania
• HILLS DISTRICT, NSW: 18 September, Cropley House
• BOWRAL, NSW: 1 October, Hopewood House
• WOLLONGONG, NSW: 8 October, City Beach
• MANLY, NSW: 10 October, Manly Pavilion
• PENRITH, NSW: 17 October, Penrith Panthers
– MORNINGTON PENINSULA, VIC: 4 September, Mornington Golf Club
– GIPPSLAND, VIC: 17 September, Century Inn
– BALLARAT, VIC: 16 October, Oscars Hotel
• GOLD COAST, QLD: 11 September, HOTA
• TOOWOOMBA, QLD: 9 October, Empire Theatre
• LAUNCESTON, TAS: 25 September, Peppers Silo
• DARWIN, NT: 27 August, Hilton Hotel
For additional information, contact Viking Cruises at 138 747 or visit vikingcruises.com.au.
SOURCE: Viking Cruises