Viking launches 2020-2021 ocean cruises brochure
Viking has launched its 2020-2021 Ocean Cruises brochure, featuring more than 10 brand new itineraries, over 10 new extensions and a new destination when Viking returns to Turkey.
The brochure features an extensive selection of new itineraries which trace the history and culture of ancient Greek and Roman civilizations along the Adriatic, Aegean and Mediterranean Seas – visiting ports in Greece, Croatia and Italy, and after a five year absence, to three incredible Turkish destinations: Troy (Canakkale), Ephesus (Kusadasi) and Istanbul.
Plus, the 2020-2021 Ocean Cruises brochure will include a selection of over 10 brand new extensions including European destinations such as Istanbul and Cappadocia in Turkey, well as the Galapagos, Peru and Patagonia in South America.
“We know that discerning travellers are looking for more than just highlights and sights. They are looking to really immerse themselves in a destination by learning about its history and culture” said Michelle Black, Viking’s managing director, AUNZ.
New ocean itinerary highlights include:
• Ancient Mediterranean Treasures: 8 days, Istanbul to Athens via Troy, Ephesus, Rhodes and Crete.
• Greek Odyssey: 11 days, Athens to Athens via Crete, Santorini, Rhodes and Ephesus.
• Ancient Adriatic Treasures: 15 days, Venice to Istanbul via Croatia, Montenegro and Greece.
• Ancient Mediterranean Antiquities: 15 days, Istanbul to Rome via Turkey, Greece and Italy.
• Iconic Adriatic Antiquities: 15 days, Venice to Rome via Croatia, Montenegro and Greece.
• Mediterranean Antiquities: 15 days, Athens to Barcelona via Italy and France.
• Iconic Mediterranean Treasures: 22 days, Istanbul to Barcelona via Turkey, Greece, Italy, Monaco, France and Spain.
• Adriatic and Mediterranean Sojourn: 22 days, Rome to Venice via Italy, Croatia, Montenegro, Greece and Turkey.
New cruise extension highlights include:
• Istanbul: Extend your cruise with two nights in the incredible cosmopolitan city of Istanbul, including a visit to the Blue Mosque and the Grand Bazaar.
• Cappadocia: Explore this region’s epic natural beauty and ancient cave community with a three night pre or post cruise extension.
• Wildlife of the Galapagos Islands: Come face to face with the stunning flora and fauna that inspired Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution with this five night extension to the South American and Chilean Fjords cruise.
For additional information, contact Viking Cruises at 138 747 (Australia) or visit vikingcruises.com.au.
SOURCE: Viking Cruises