In response to demand, Viking has released a vast 2023 selection of its most popular Europe, Russia, Egypt and Southeast Asia river cruises for sale – the first major river cruise operator to do so.
This exclusive preview of 2023 departures is available at 2020 prices when booked before 31 August 2020, offering savings of up to $4,600 per couple* on selected itineraries while enjoying the peace of mind that only Viking’s Risk-Free Guarantee can deliver, with the freedom to change plans up to 24 hours before departure.
Viking’s early release of 2023 sailings provides Australian and New Zealand travellers with an opportunity to snap up Viking’s typically very popular brand-new ships, including Viking Osiris sailing the Nile River in Egypt, Viking Saigon sailing the Mekong River in Southeast Asia and Viking Mississippi, launching in the heart of America.
“We know travellers are seeking certainty in order to plan their future travels, which is why we’ve opened 2023 departures for sale before any other major river cruise line. Now is the time to plan ahead for your pick of dates, staterooms and value for money for our 2023 departures – and of course, enjoy the confidence that only Viking’s Risk-Free Guarantee can deliver,” said Michelle Black, Managing Director of Viking ANZ.
2023 river cruises now open for sale include:
- 15-day Grand European Cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest or v.v., priced from $7,395 pp including savings of up to $1,000 per couple and air credit of up to $3,600 per couple. Departs 24 October 2023.
- 23-day European Sojourn from Amsterdam to Bucharest or v.v., priced from $11,495 pp including savings of up to $1,000 per couple and air credit of up to $3,600 per couple. Departs 19 July 2023.
- 15-day France’s Finest voyage from Paris to Avignon or v.v., priced from $6,195 pp including savings of up to $1,000 per couple and air credit of up to $3,600 per couple. Departs 14 November 2023.
- 13-day Waterways of the Tsars cruise from St Petersburg to Moscow or v.v., priced from $7,995 pp including savings of up to $1,000 per couple and air credit of up to $3,600 per couple. Departs 23 September 2023.
- 15-day Magnificent Mekong cruise-tour from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City or v.v., priced from $8,195 pp including air credit of up to $1,000 per couple. Departs 4 August 2023.
- 12-day Pharaohs & Pyramids roundtrip sailing from Cairo, priced from $8,295 pp. Departs 10 May 2023.
Viking’s Inclusive Value means one upfront cruise fare covers deluxe accommodation; a guided shore excursion in every port of call; all onboard meals; premium wine and beer served with lunch and dinner; 24-hour tea, coffee and bottled water; unlimited wi-fi throughout the ship as well as all port fees, tipping and gratuities.
No matter where in the world they sail, Viking’s small and spacious ships will deliver a safe and comfortable experience. Sleek and modern, the award-winning fleet boasts all-outside staterooms, wide corridors and plenty of space. With no more than 190 guests on European Longships, guests will never feel they’re in a crowd.
For additional information, see your local travel agent, visit vikingcruises.com.au or phone Viking on 138 747 (AU) / 0800 447 913 (NZ).