Wendy Wu partner flies free & solo traveller sale
Wendy Wu Tours has launched its Partner Flies Free offer with savings of up to $1,200 per couple, as well as savings of up to $600pp off the single supplement on a wide range of tours to South Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam.
The offer includes over 30 departures for travel in 2021 and 2022 and all tours are backed by their Book with Confidence guarantee featuring:
- A low deposit of only $99 per person
• No more to pay until 75 days before departure
• No risk – 100% deposits placed in credit and final balance refunded in the event of travel restrictions enforced
• One free date change should your plans change for any reason
• Every tour features their pioneering Travel Safe protocols
Tours are inclusive of flights, accommodation, meals, transport, sightseeing with English speaking guides, entrance fees and visa for Australian passport holders, where required.
Featured in the current offer is the 14-day Scenic South Korea tour covering bustling cities, stunning countryside, and UNESCO world-heritage-listed national forests. Now priced from $8,750 per person twin share, couples save $1,200. Solo travellers save $600pp off the cost of the single supplement.
The offer is valid until 30 November 2020. Selling tools and collateral are available for agents including a digital flyer and social media kit.
For further enquiries contact visit wendywutours.com.au/pff-solo-traveller-offer/ or contact your local travel agent.
SOURCE: Wendy Wu Tours
Image: Halong Bay Vietnam courtesy of Wendy Wu Tours