Bill Peach Journeys
Free single supplement – 23 May 2020
Explore an area of outstanding natural beauty of mountains, rivers and lush fertile valleys and picturesque historic towns. Gracious avenues of poplars, maples, silver birches, pin oaks, liquid amber and golden and claret ashes, many planted early last century, cloak the towns and villages of the area in stunning autumn colours. Dotted along the Ovens and Kiewa Rivers the towns are nestled at the very foot of the Mount Buffalo and Alpine National Parks.
A photographer’s paradise, the mountains offer spectacular vistas, beautiful wildflower displays and the chance to see Australia’s native birds and animals in their natural environment. Visiting during autumn we will fully appreciate the vibrance of this region and be awed by nature’s colour palette. With breathtaking backdrops you will learn a fascinating history shaped by pioneering pastoralists, fortune-seeking gold miners and post-war migration that unfolded in Victoria’s High Country. Delightful accommodation and incredible food and wine as usual! We’d love you to join us.
- Spend 7 days exploring Victoria’s High Country by luxury coach
- Explore the towns of Albury, Mt Beauty, Bright Milawa, Myrtleford, Beechworth and Rutherglen
- Enjoy the superb comforts of boutique stylish accommodation for 2 nights at Lindenwarrah
- Marvel at nature’s display in the autumn colours of the Victorian alpine regions
- Visit the Kiewa Hydro Electric Scheme
- Try your hand at fly-fishing in the cool waters in Harrietville
- Includes return economy flights to Albury from Sydney or Melbourne flying Rex Airlines
- All meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Escorted throughout by a dedicated Journey Director
To book, contact your local travel or visit https://www.billpeachjourneys.com.au/tour/bright-the-victorian-high-country/
SOURCE: Bill Peach Journeys