Whip out your best sweater and dust off your ski pants: we’re hitting the slopes! Yes, this year Contiki are launching their very own Australian Ski Adventure taking on the Perisher Ski Fields over five action-packed days.
This new adventure is the latest Domestic Contiki Trip made for Aussie locals, by Aussie locals. Contiki want to show off the best this incredible country has to offer and help you make the most of travelling here this year – that’s why Contiki is SNOW excited to tell you all about their new trip.
Keen to find out more about the 2021 Australian Ski Adventure? Here’s everything you need to know…
- The first Australian Ski Adventure trip takes off in July, with trips running through to the end of September.
- The trip begins and ends in Sydney – with a drop-off and pick-up option in Canberra. On Day 1, you’ll make a stop for lunch and some sightseeing in Canberra, before continuing on your way to snowy Jindabyne. You’ll check into your accommodation and enjoy dinner, gearing up for a big few days on the mountain. You’ll spend three glorious days exploring Kosciuszko and the Perisher Ski Fields – skiing, snowboarding, hiking, sipping on hot chocolate and kicking back with an afternoon après ski session – before returning to Canberra and Sydney on Day 5.
- Comfy Private Coach Transfer from Sydney or Canberra to Jindabyne and return
- Accommodation at The Station Hotel in Jindabyne
- Welcome dinner in a local pub – with the chance to try Kosciuszko Pale Ale straight from the source
- Daily return private coach transfers to and from Perisher Ski Field
- 3 days Kosciuszko National Park entry fees
- Gin tasting and an antipasti feast at the Wild Brumby Distillery
- Contiki trained Trip Manager to hit the slopes with
To learn more, click HERE.