Starting today, luxury travellers will find their answer in Regent Seven Seas Cruises®’ 2021-2022 Voyage Collection Debut. The world’s leading luxury ocean cruise line unveiled 146 voyages embarking April 2021 through May 2022 featuring 27 new ports of call, first-time sailings for Seven Seas Splendor™ in Northern Europe and the Baltic and for Seven Seas Explorer® in Alaska, immersive new land programs, remarkable new shore excursions and access to newly announced UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Japan, Portugal and Italy. Plus, a greater emphasis on Asia includes 10 voyages sailing the region with multiple in-port overnights.
Highlights and firsts include:
• 27 maiden ports for Regent across Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Africa, South America and the Caribbean.
• A record 116 overnight stays.
• First sailings to the historic Black Sea since 2014 with calls on Romania, Bulgaria and Ukraine.
• A return to beautiful Seychelles, Mauritius and Réunion in the Indian Ocean.
• A scenic journey to Antarctica sailing near Deception Island, Paradise Bay, and Half Moon Island.
• Access to more than 350 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
• A unique Asia-Pacific route for Regent’s 2022 World Cruise Elements of the Pacific, and Regent’s most-ever Asia Pacific ports visited across all itineraries.
• Three Grand Voyages, including a unique European Tour that combines the best of Northern Europe and the Mediterranean on Regent’s newest ship, Seven Seas Splendor™.
“These voyages represent the most stunning and ambitious collection in our company’s history. We are sailing to even more legendary and lesser-known destinations highlighted by included immersive land experiences in every port,” said Jason Montague, president and chief executive officer of Regent Seven Seas Cruises. “Whether searching for an exciting adventure, a new way to unwind or for something entirely different, we invite luxury travellers to find it with Regent and discover their next unrivalled experience, with the highest levels of elegance, comfort and hospitality on board.”
With today’s announcement, Regent Seven Seas Cruises offers nearly three years of voyages for luxury travellers to reserve and enjoy.
Free Pre- or Post-Cruise Land Programs
27 voyages aboard Seven Seas Explorer, Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Mariner offer a free Pre- or Post-Cruise Land Program. These new Pre- or Post-Cruise Land Programs include Vibrant Tokyo, Discover Singapore, Sydney Icons, Natural Wonders of New Zealand, Treasures of the U.A.E., Cape Town on Your Own, Glimpse of Balinese Culture, Glimpse of Arabia, San Francisco and Sausalito, A Passion for Rio, and Chilean Wonders and Wines. In addition, other upgraded land programs are available for purchase.
2021-2022 Highlights By Ship
Seven Seas Splendor™
• Sails Northern Europe’s summer and the Caribbean’s winter.
• Northern Europe features British Isles, Western Europe & Baltic on 7-to-12 night voyages.
• Overnights featuring Bordeaux, Stockholm, St. Petersburg and Amsterdam.
Seven Seas Explorer®
• First Alaskan summer season (7-night northbound and southbound itineraries).
• Asian autumn and spring voyages featuring Japan, China, Vietnam and Thailand.
• Australia and New Zealand voyages featuring the Great Barrier Reef and Milford Sound.
Seven Seas Voyager®
• Eastern Mediterranean early summer and autumn in voyages featuring Turkey and Greek Isles, plus the Holy Land.
• Africa and Arabian autumn voyages — including a return to Seychelles, Mauritius and Réunion, an African winter program, then a transoceanic crossing of the South Atlantic over Christmas en route to South America.
• One South American voyage includes scenic cruising through select areas of Antarctica.
Seven Seas Mariner®
• Mariner will cruise the Mediterranean during its spring and summer seasons, including a return to the Black Sea with calls on Romania, Bulgaria and Ukraine. Many of these voyages are 7-night cruises.
• She will cruise the Atlantic in its autumn season before cruising into the Amazon River and then traversing the Panama Canal en route to San Francisco.
• On 5th January 2022, Seven Seas Mariner will embark on Regent’s 2022 World Cruise through Asia Pacific.
Seven Seas Navigator®
• Cruise the Amazon and Caribbean in their spring seasons before sailing up to New York, visiting Bermuda along the way.
• She will sail Northern Europe on a Grand Voyage during its summer — visiting Greenland, Iceland, the Baltic, Arctic and famous capitals of Europe.
• Navigator will be in Canada and New England during their autumn seasons.
• In 2021 and 2022, she will call on Caribbean ports during its winter, including a number of overnights like Bridgetown, Cozumel, and Port Antonio, Jamaica.
Every Luxury Included
Guests on all 146 sailings will experience the value of Regent’s all-inclusiveness and the sense of comfort and freedom it brings. Fares always include all-suite accommodations, the largest collection of unlimited shore excursions, unlimited internet access, exquisite cuisine and specialty restaurants, fine wines and spirits, enrichment speakers and entertainment, pre-paid gratuities, transfer between hotel and ship, highly personalised service, and one-night, pre-cruise hotel packages for guests staying in Concierge-level suites and higher.
Reservations, Early Booking Savings & Reduced Deposit
Guests who book 2021-2022 voyages by 31st December 2019 will enjoy Early Booking Savings plus receive a reduced deposit of 10%* for bookings made by 30th September 2019. Special youth fares are applicable on select voyages and Seven Seas Society® member savings are applicable on select voyages.
* The 10% reduced deposit is available on bookings made from 8 August 2019 until 30 September 2019 and applies to new bookings only. Not available on: Regent Suite bookings; World Cruise sailings; or Seven Seas Splendor sailings with departure dates between 7 February 2020 and 14 November 2020.
To learn more or to order your Voyages to Explore brochure, please visit www.RSSC.com, call 1300 455 200 (AU) or 0800 625 692 (NZ) or contact your preferred travel agent to enquire about specific Regent Seven Seas Cruises voyages.
SOURCE: Regent Seven Seas Cruises